Looks that guys like?

Do guys like straight or curly hair better? Short or long? Or does it not matter?

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally like long and straight hair most of the time.

But as starzk says, girls are not computers or cars which you can pre-order customized according to your taste. It's not that I will like every girl with long and straight hair. Girls are more like paintings or works of art: they are what they are, and their beauty is intrinsic. If you ask a guy why he likes you and he says "I don't know", don't me mad, because you actually hit the jackpot. He likes you because of something he can't explain, something that he feels but that he can't pinpoint. And that's beautiful.

What Guys Said 6

• I like both straight and curly hair, it really depends on the girl. Some girls don't look good with curly hair. I love long hair on a girl, but short hair looks nice too, again it really depends on the girl.

• It's a matter of personal thoughts, I personally like girls with straight short cut hair just above the shoulders, I don't see many curly hair girls so I don't know if I like that or not!

• Guys don't care how your hair looks as long as you look hot with it it's good. There are different tastes out there. you will always catch a guy's eye if you're looking nice.

• I like long hair because it looks really good on a woman but it also depends on the woman.

• I love straight hair no matter the length.

• I think long hair on a girl is attractive and curly or straight I really could care less.

What Girls Said 3

• Depends on the guy. Usually guys don't judge girls by hair length... but most guys prefer long hair more... I'm not a guy.... but guys have told me.

• Keep it natural, it doesn't matter, as long as you look good, guys care more about your inside, right guys?

• No most guys like short hair on girls better, like 90 percent of them.

• -This is not totally accurate- Hy7y8 personal opinion on this subject which means it's just hers not everyones. I like girls with long hair just depending on hair color!