What do you think of plastic surgery?

I feel like...I need it..lol.. How much does a nose job cost?

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't need plastic surgery. Not by a long shot.

The girls in magazines and on bill boards get digital plastic surgery. Photoshop can do things no doctor could even dream of. In addition, celebrities always get their picture taken from their best angle. Nobody actually looks as perfect as Hollywood makes them look.

Personally I think it's a waste of money. Lots of people end up looking worse because the work is obviously fake, and many of them remain unsatisfied because the problem is their self-image not their real image.

• Haha.. I have a HUGE nose though.. Idk.. I feel like.. if I'm not content with the way I look, others won't be either..

Yeahhh...most the people I've seen end up looking pretty crazy.. I've only known one girl to look normal with a nose job..and she HAD to get hers for medical reasons.

What Guys Said 3

• Oh man, you'll be looking into the thousands. Late thousands, too. Cosmetic surgery is so damn expensive! I think its amazing, though. It fascinates me.

• Ohyeah, inb4 I'm the only person with something good to say about it. Lol.

• Hahaha.. You're NOT missing out. XP

• my god I like girls natural plastic surgery sucks I'm sure your FINE AS HELL

• around 7000

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think you need it, your nose looks fine. And, you have a pretty face, so don't worry about it :)

• They average between $3,000 and $7,000 but all depends on where you live.

I know how you feel, especially with all these ridiculous shows on TV like bridalplasty, and plastic makes perfect, they make it seem like it's nothing. I could use a lot of work and I've actually done some research on procedures I want. Doubt I'd ever get any of them but I have thought about it.

I don't really like it but given the chance I would have some work done.

• Hmmmm.. I guess that's not such a bad price for what it is..

I know, right?! It's ridiculous. The media makes me feel so ugly.. lol. Oh, I could too.. I have a huge nose, and its slightly crooked.. I wonder..is there a virtual thing online where you can try different stuff with your face.. I've never worked with Photoshop..so I wouldn't know much about it..

Same here..

• Oh,goodness...try not to go down that road.:(

• I'm trying..if I had more money I might.. I don't know.. I just feel like people would treat me better if I looked better.

• My philosophy is that if you're not happy with yourself without plastic surgery, then you won't be happy with it.