Would you get the right vibe from this outfit?

Would you get the rocker & girlie vibe from the following outfit.

Top: link

Jeans: link

Shoes: Black converse high tops

With some of these big rubber bracelets:

link

And this necklace: link

Most Helpful Guy

• Get this top instead link Get one of these dog tags instead of the necklace link Get rid of the bracelets. You don't want to look like you're trying so hard to be a rocker chick.

• That top is so hideous as well as wannabe.

No girl, you got rocking style, stick to your own pics. Excuse the pun. And dressing is an expression of yourself not others.

What Guys Said 4

• I like the outfit, pretty but not too provocative.

But the jeans, I don't know about these 'distressed' jeans, VERY artificial and VERY 'trendy.' Sends a message that would put off a lot of guys, I think.

• OH, ABSOLUTELY! The jeans, shoes, bracelets & necklace SCREAM rocker, & the top is rocker too, but with JUST the right touch of girlie, feminine frill! You're gonna look SMOKIN'...

• That necklace would definitely scare off some/many non-Christians.

• Whyw ould it scare them off, it's just a necklace?

• I'm not saying you *are* a fundamentalist christian, I'm just saying others might get that impression based on certain stuff you wear.

• Ok, I was just thinking that there are a few non christain bands that wear crosses and rosarys, but I guess they wouldn't get judges because they are famous and people know their not ccatholic. I guess I kinda see you point. thanks for answering!

• Nope. Just girlie. Also that rosary would make me lose interest.

What Girls Said 4

• i think so yeah.

The top adds that feminim touch to it - but converse and the necklace keep it rock chic, and the jeans a nice mix between both.

If it was me though, I'd leave it without the bracelets, the outfit without them could be really nice, but they, for me, cheapen it. Maybe change that for a soft leather cuff or something - for me the rubber ones looks too highschool, try hard emo.

• I don't think the bracelets really go with the rest of it. I like the necklace, I don't know why everyone thinks it's super religious, I know tons of non-Christians who wear rosaries & religious iconography lately, I kind of dig it from an aesthetic standpoint.

I don't know if it would give off that vibe though, it seems more casual/normal to me - more girlie than edgy.

• The necklace and top are very pretty, I find. It goes with the rest too. =D And yep, you'd get that vibe.

• I like, just not bracelets.