Wearing black??

I wear black sometimes. Not complete blackness, but I will wear a dark jacket. If you wear black clothes do people all of a sudden think you are some goth. I wear colour somedays, but other days I just like wearing black. I have blonde hair, bluish eyes and I wear black. Can blonde people even wear black, and if you saw someone wearing black do you think they are not approachable, or is that just crap?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some black is okay. Black is usually a staple in everyones wardrobe. Wearing black does not make you gothic, or even make other people think that you were gothic.

However if you're wearing "gothic" style clothing that happens to black, and "gothic" style makeup, ect. and carry yourself in that manner I would assume that you were trying to look that way and - no, "gothic" people are not in general going to be very welcoming looking, or approachable people.

Black can be classy or cute though, and very approachable. It's all in how you style yourself, and carry yourself. Wear a pop of color with your black attire. Accessories can go along way.

• Thanks!! I think that black can look very nice too! As long as you don't wear all black. I think black makes you look sophisicated :)

What Guys Said 2

• its kinda different seeing blond hair nd blue eyes wearing black, it depends on season, wearing black baking in the sun just make people think ur a goth but black cud be sexy too

• I don't think I am a goth, just somedays I don't want to wear bright colours. Can blonde people not wear black?

• Yeah they can, just as no common but then it always depends on what type of clothes are those black ones

• No. There's nothign wrong with black.just not all black

What Girls Said 2

• Most people feel like its hard to approach some one gothic.people get creepy vibes and or feel uncomfortable. I don't undersatnd why you would wear black if you have pretty blond hair and bluish eyes. But I respect your style.

• Lol, I don't wear complete black, just a black jacket sometimes. I usally try to put some colour underneath the black jacket, like purple or blues. So it is not completely dark.

• wearing black doesn't mean you goth or anything, my boyfriend only wears black and he is far from goth!