Short or long hair?

What kind of hair length do you like better on girls short or long or doesn't matter?

by short I mean shoulders and up.

by long I mean shoulders and down.

• Short
  • Long
  • Doesn't Matter
PLEASE ANSWER!

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it matters, but if I had to pick a preference, I'd say short and spiky. The pixie look.

What Guys Said 6

• It really depends on the girl.

But I guess I'm mostly into girls with "short" hair, not like all short, but to shoulders :-)

It is really about what the girl does with her hair if you ask me, but extremely long hair is more a distraction to me ;-)

• DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

But anyway, it doesn't really matter to me. Different hair looks good on different girls. You can't go wrong with hair down to your chest or shoulder blades. I guess it depends on what you look like, how you dress, and all that when it comes to hair looking good on you or not.

• LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

• shorter hair is easier to pull up when girls are puking.

• both

• mid-back length. no longer, no shorter. meaning if I can't see your butt or I can see your shoulder/neck (exception of style). its too long or short

your ends should hit the middle of your back

What Girls Said 4

• i'd say hair length doesn't matter because truth be told if she has a gorgous face, sexy body and baby smoth skin, you won't really care about the haiir length would you?

• btw I have long curly hair somewhat like taylor swift but mines is really long pass my butt when straighten but when normal just above.

• long.

• short.

• Not a guy but they all different

Best advice go with the hair length you like not what some guy wants you to look like