Short hair vs. long hair?

What is more attractive to you, short hair or long hair? This is mainly for guys, but I don't really care who answers this question. :P

• Short is cuter
  • Long is sexier

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry but I like long hair on a girl so much that I half jokingly told my girl friend that if she got her hair cut super short I would dump her (probably because I miss my long hair so much) that was 6 years ago and she still won't let me forget it.

• I wouldn't let you live that down either.. xD

• Silly isn't it? We can't help it if guys take the bait.

• hook line and sinker every time

What Guys Said 12

• I chose short, but short as in above the shoulder length, but below the ear length.

However, I like both honestly. It just depends on how well it works with their face. I dated a girl who had short black hair and I thought it was cute as hell. Most other girls I've liked had hair past their shoulders. =]

• Yeah I like those types of cuts too, they are really feminine and cute.

I'm actually thinking of cutting my hair like the way you described, but my boyfriend likes long hair. :P I kind of want to grow it out for him, but then again I don't because I like my hair.

• He should like the way you look no matter long, short, or bald! lol If you go short like I described, just remind him that hair does grow back. hahaha

• This is true, I don't think I could ever go bold though haha

• Long hair generally,

Short hair if you can pull it off. I saw a band last night and one of the members had such a hot, flattering, short hair style.

I wish I was a woman so I could know the name for it.

• When it's like to UR chin it's a bob

When it's longer in the front and shorter in the back Thts a 5point bob

When it's like a boy hair cut it's called a pixie cut

Lol boys :)

• long, but contrary to the belief that everyone looks good with long hair, it's not true.

• i like long hair on girls. ;)

• I picked long because I like boys with long hair ^_^ And I like girls with long hair, too. So it wins by quantity, you know? But I like girls with short hair as well. Fuck, I like girls with no hair.

• I like girls with long hair too its sexy, but short hair is really cute too.

but I like short hair on myself..o.O even though I find long hair more attractive its kind of contradicting.

• Ohh. That's clever. I'd love to see reverse extentions. You know, let you see yourself with short hair, haha. Like really short hair.

• I do not think that is possible, but I suppose crazier things have been done.

• Almost always longer

• long so I have something to play with since girls always play with my long hair

its only fair :p

• depends on what matches with your face better.

but I generally like long hair better.

• Imo long hair is both cuter and sexier :P short hair is OK, but meh, I don't like it as much.

• hmmmm depends on how its styled I quite like mid-lenght or long :)

• I picked short. I like hair around shoulder length.

• Yeah that's how long my hair is, I'm just asking this question to see what guys like better. Not that I would change my appearance based on what is said, just been wondering.

• I would hope not. Changing off of just this website is dumb.

• Yup. :] I just like to ask things occasionally to see what kind of answers I get.

• whatever...

What Girls Said 2

• Short hair is much more attractive on guys, but I think guys find girls with longer hair more attractive.

• studies have been shown that guys prefer long hair