What do I do ? I don't think he likes what he sees?

So In 5 days it's are one year . But I don't know if he likes what he sees I try my very best to look pretty for him but I have this odd feeling he doesn't think I'm pretty yeah he calls me beautiful sometimes but sometimes I have to ask him why he doesn't call me it anymore what do I do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• you don't have to be told that you're beautiful every single day.. relax. if he's still with you it means that he does still care for you and love you for who you are. maybe stop trying so hard..

i went out with a guy for a lot longer than a year and he rarely ever told me that I was beautiful. not because he didn't think so, I know he thought I was, but just because he didn't feel the need to all the time because I knew he loved me

• I don't want him. To everyday it's just he never says it anymore but thank you

• If he didn't like you he wouldn't be calling you, seeing you, wanting to spend a lot of time with you. Guys like girls that are confident, and independent. If he feels like he needs to do something a lot to satisfy you then he's going to give up because he feels like your too much work for him. Don't push him away like that, its not a big enough reason.