How can I attract a guy?

me and this guy don't know each other and we have no classes together and I think he's cute and he looks at me a lot like when I pass by or in the halls but I don't know what to do because I'm to scared to approach what do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• well chances are he if he is interested is scared to aproach a strange girl too. if you don't work up the courage to talk to him chances are nothing will happen. could attempt saying I keep seeing you around are you in my english class? something like that just to start talking at the end give him your name ask his. personally I rather try and be rejected than wonder what would have happened if I did nothing.

What Guys Said 1

• continue to do what you're doing. He'll come around one day.. maybe one day you can even say Hi as you are walking pass to see if you have his attention or not.

What Girls Said 1

• i've been wondering the same thing! maybe just knock into him and be like omg I'm so so so sorry, ummm my name is________.