What attracts you to a guy, like qualities and such?

What does attract you to a guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• Personally I love confidence, but I'm also super shallow so he's gotta be decent looking to be totally honest. Of course a sense of humor, and easy going. I hate guys that are all serious for no reason. Ummm I also like intelligence but not to the point where I feel incompetent. And MATURITY! Like I don't care if he goofs off and stuff.. I mean I find farts funny so yeah but like idk.. just not a total douche bag.

• confidence. intelligence. humor. sincerity.

I also like a guy that is sweet but is willing to stand up for himself and kick ass if need be.

• I usually look for confidence but at the same time being sweet. Understanding and not sarcastic. I like a guy who will notice me and not just try to get my attention and then ignore me. Looks aren't relly that important to me but they do matter to some.

• Confidence. You can spot a confident guy a mile away! :)

• It's attractive when a guy is comfortable with who he is, yet he is still humble and stands for what he believes in. Also, intelligence, sense of humor and wittiness.

• Confidence looks great on a guy :)

Christianity (my thing)

Humility

Respect is a huge thing. girls don't like jerks

Purity

Looks (I'm sorry but it's true)

• I like a guy that takes the time to talk to me, and that treats me special. He has to have something going for him, and needs to be smart enough to have intelligent conversations with. An interest in science is a huge plus. Teaching me something new earns huge points with me!

Guys I like vary in looks too much for me to give a preference, but I def like it when a guy's face is shaved and he keeps himself maintained. Oh, and usually I like guys that are a couple years older, but not more than three years older.

Those are just some of my personal preferences, as far as I know. :)

What Guys Said 1

• A bromance has to bewith a strong minded person that has a lot of manners. A person who is mature beyond his years and down to earth.