Finding out about a girl?

Ok there is this girl that I like in my class. I actually have a second chance because she was in another one of my classes. Right now I am trying a to see if she likes me. I was going to find out about her from her friend. Right now I am wondering if I even have a chance, because she is skinny and pretty while I'm chubby and cute. It is like I always get this real nervous feeling when I am thinking about asking a girl out, because I know that most likely I will get shot down. Even if I get a date our get to hang out with her I know that it won't go past that. Due to on dates I have no clue of what to do how to find out what makes her smile and laugh, in general what makes a girl tick. When it comes to teasing her I am to afraid I will come off as mean. Also actually moving for a kiss or breaking the touch barrier is another thing. While all this is going on it like why wouldn't choose another guy in my class over me.

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm you should look for more signs of interest from her, and find out for sure if she's single...if she is, ask her on a casual date. in fact, don't even mention the word date...and if she's nice, then the worst that could happen is she says she is busy.

As for not knowing what to do on dates, that all comes with experience. It's all about feeling comfortable in your own skin. Try to not walk on eggshells with everything you say and do! Remember...u aren't on a tightrope or on a stage.

I'm skinny and pretty and I like a guy that's a little chubby and cute...sooo don't think that there isn't a chance.

What Girls Said 2

• If she is a quality girl she won't judge you on your looks. There is no way of developing a relationship if you don't take the risk of asking her out. Try asking her directly when she is alone; you have a better chance of her saying yes that way. Then take her out to dinner and just talk about her and try to see what you have in common, but don't get too personal. Teasing her should get put off until you know her enough to know what will make her feel insulted. In terms of touching and kissing: her arm or hand is okay on the first date but wait until at least the second date to kiss her. Also, don't insult yourself by thinking she should go out with someone else instead of you. Be confident in yourself!

• Girls don't always go for a guy because of looks. There's something about a guy that can make him attractive. His personality, charisma, style, attitude, confidence. I'm sure you have something else that sets you apart from the other guys. Just don't be scared to go up to any girl your interested in. Girls like it when a guy approaches her, if she's single and she likes you she will feel special that your interested in her.

What Guys Said 1

• Try not to get too hung up on 'one' girl. (1) You gotta talk to lots and lots and lots. It synergies as well actually, you see, (2 )women like dudes who are liked by other women. So if your talking to many women, you have 1. options 2. Social Proof (term coined by author Robert Caldini)

Don't be afraid to try anything, cause you know what, she'll probably reject you anyway (hey I'm just sayin plan for the worst) and yes touch her, just on the shoulder or elbow when you say something interesting. You better have lots of interesting things to say too! G'Luck