Do you attract people you are not attracted to?

Like I'm super hot and so I'm naturally attracted to hot girls. When ever I go out in public, I always get these average looking girls coming up to me and saying random stupid crap to get my attention. Some even go to the extreme and flash me. That was only one time though. I'm just tired of attracting average girls when I'm attracted to super beautiful girls.

Anyone else have this problem?

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg yes. I always attract ugly guys or guys with weird personalities.

What Girls Said 3

• Something tells me to pull your head out if your ass and look into that mirror one more time. I highly doubt you're "like super hawt". Kay thanks.

• Aw I'm sorry to hurt your feelings. I didn't mean to make you feel like your ugly. I'm sure makeup will help you out though! kaythanksbye

• Awe no worries (: even if I had feelings, they wouldn't be hurt. I don't let those insuperior to me affect me. Thanks for caring though.

• Some one is a little bit full of themselves. And actually I've had a similar problem before, I had a stalker one time and it was really creepy. But in general I attract OK looking guys.

• Why would someone stalk you?

• He said he fell in love with me when he saw me dancing at my friends Halloween party

• LOL your gave him a boner. How thoughtful of you!

What Guys Said 1

• yeah, I have to beat those uglies off with a stick.

• no effin joke.

• good advice ;)

• Something tells me you've never seen a pair of knockers Patrick...