One to make you think... Who's on the edge of what you find attractive?

Okay, so we all see pictures of celebrity people online that the majority will find attractive. Whether its Megan Fox for the younger crowd, Michelle Pfeiffer for the slightly older crowd, whatever.

And then there's those celebrity women who we (as if we'd ever have the chance) look at and go "No way man. Not my thing". Kathleen Turner, for me, for example. Bjork the singer, for my brother.

But who's on the edge? Who would you say "yes" to, that you think most people would look at and go "No." What's on the edge/extreme of what you find attractive? Perhaps a crush from years ago who's looks have faded, but you'd could see past that?

Examples could be... let's see now.. Jane Fonda? She's pretty old, but some people might still think she's hot. Helen Mirren for the English crowd, I suppose. Original Wonder Woman, Linda Carter? Catherine Deneuve for the French? Isabella Rossalini?

Maybe it doesn't have to be old folks. I mean, some guys find Brooke Hogan to be very manly and unattractive. Kirstin Dunst has been said to have "unusual" features. Ellen Degeneres, despite being a lesbian, has a certain something which some guys find appealing.

I don't know if this question will get many answers, but it might make you think.

Most Helpful Girl

• Seth Rogan

Jason Segel

Val Kilmer (Today)

I'll throw in Meryl Streep to, I think she looks absolutely amazing and she's 61!

What Girls Said 8

• Well...Megan Fox is pretty ugly to me. Have you seen the pictures from Jonah Hex premiere?!?

She looks like she's been 'tightened' at the face and neck, and that she's been face-waxed! HAHA

She's too creepy!

If she had a wax figure in a Madame Tussauds, the figure would look more human than she does! x)

Michelle Pfeiffer has and always will be very beautiful. :)

...anyways... Which famous people would I choose that some wouldn't?

I adore Adrian Brody! ...but I think many girls like him, so, he's no exception.

Jack Black - he's just too hilarious, and so talented! Damn! x)

Sean Connery - do I really need to explain this? Haha A Scottish Bond, James Bond!

Those are some examples of people I find extremely attractive that some people may not.

^^V^^

• Okay so I'm going to answer this question with the assumption that you expect me to think that orlando bloom, brad pitt, channing tatum, david beckham, ronaldo, tom brady, etc. are steamy.

I'm really attracted to Matthew Gray Gubler (most people probably know him as Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds). I don't know what it is about him but his nerdyness/skinnyness/voice are just really attractive to me. Another person who some people may not think is super attractive is Andy Murray, the British tennis player. gahh he is just so attractive to me.

Oh and Denzel Washington. mhmmmm. :)

• Currently,i have a super crush on Jeff Bridges! He up there in age but I think he is super sexy and attractive.I saw him in Starman and he was adorable in his 30's. :)

• Good answer! You seem to have understood the point of the question exactly. Jeff may never win "sexiest man alive" awards, but he's clearly doing something for you.

• Thanks!Another crush of mine is Sam Rockwell!Hes amazing as an actor,and I've had a crush on him for a while. I wish that whole celebrity world would acknowledge him more.I think he's about 45 now...im 26.Theres still a chance for me...hehehhe.:)

• Ooh, good question... I find something about Ronaldo (the footballer) attractive, yet I really don't like his looks or colouring and he's the opposite of what I usually like. It's odd, I think it's something about his arrogance! It's not an attraction I'm proud of. lol

I also don't like the typical Hollywood actors very much; Johnny Depp (just don't see it), Orlando Bloom (eeuww)... I tend to like actors from soaps etc that are not internationally known.

• Michael Cera I like his awkwardness.

• jeff goldblum always did it for me, he isn't conventionally good looking but there is something about him

• I second that, he just gives off this thing. I think they call it "IT."

• My crushes when I was young that now I think, "what the hell happened to them?":

-Ralph Macchio, I always wanted him badly, but now I look at his pictures and I'm like he's not so handsome AT ALL!

-Ray Liotta, why did he have to get all messed up? He was so handsome.

-Mark Paul Gosselaar, losing his looks, but I'd still do him . :)

Childhood crush that I still want:

-Leonardo DiCaprio, my 20 year crush and still going strong. *sigh*

• This has nothing to do with edge, or whatever. but this guy is so flippin pretty, and he's a singer and he has the cutest little voice in the wholeeeee worldddddd((((: here he is: link He's Matt Hires. He's my favorite singer(: go look him up((: hehee

What Guys Said 7

• First off, I LOVE Ellen Dengeneres. I guess it's her attitude and how she acts but I have a straight crush on a lesbian :( She's hilarious, she just has those quirks about her that just make her seem awesome. Oprah needs to learn a lesson because I hear she's a bitch off camera.

Anyway, for me I guess I would say my childhood crush of Gwen Stefani. Hate me all you want, but I couldn't help what I felt when I was a little kid. So really think bad about that, they are basically attacking a kid since that's when I had the crush :)

I don't know if this is "on the line" or not but I've heard people say Monica Bellucci isn't super attractive. I happen to think she's a fox. Salma Hayek is another one. Sharon Osbourne is a doll. Helena Bonham Carter has something about her.

Angelina Jolie is one that I don't find attractive for some reason. When she first became famous after the whole Tomb Raider thing I think I did, but that could've been because I got to see some side-boob. I just don't think she's all that like everyone else seems to think.

• betty white would be one for me she's just a killer personality. and -StillWater- said it for the guys, sean connery is one sexy man

• winona ryder

• Dammmn... I don't know. I really don't. I think about this a lot, actually. It f***ing melts my head. I don't know.

• Kat Von D,Mixi,Taylor Momsen,Diane Lane,Patricia Heaton, & Rachael Ray.

• I can't think of any. All that comes to mind as I think is attractive. On the edge isn't common for me.

• Kathleen Turner was gorgeous when she was young! I can't think of anyone who fits your question, just wanted to say that.