Best Mineral Makeup?

I'm looking for good makeup concealers and that got me wondering what people's favorites are.

So girls, what is your favorite mineral makeup brand? Or, if you don't use those, what's your favorite concealer and why? (coverage, lasts a long time, helps clear up skin, etc.)

• Raw Mineral
  • Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals
  • Pure Minerals
    Vote C
  • Other Makeup
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:

123

Most Helpful Girl

• I use Bare Escentuals and have been for the past... four years! I have moderate acne and some redness, and Bare Escentuals is a great makeup/skin care line.You can't even tell it's on your face- it looks natural, feels soft and natural, and no one can tell I have makeup on! I use their kabuki brush with my matching foundation color, and it gives that natural coverage look, even if you seem to be putting a lot on your face. I know its kinda expensive but I feel like its worth it, since it doesn't clog pores and is supposedly great for your skin.

One downside is this- if you have dry skin (like I do in the winter) I have to make sure I exfoliate to get rid of flakiness and use lots of moisterizer. If not, the powder really dries out skin and makes the flakiness obvious.

Hope you find what you're lookin for :)

What Guys Said 3

• How about NO make up? Girls looks 1000% better WITHOUT it.

• 1|0
    • It's not mineral but I like using Neutrogena, both liquid and the powder. It leaves my skin smooth and it has also cleared it up although I don't use any acne products

• I found that Bar Escentuals is the best .. I noticed I was having less breakouts and my skin seemed to not be as oily. Also a little goes a long way and this stuff is expensive so that is a plus :)

What Girls Said 11

• Bare Escentuals (B) is hands down the best make up I've ever found. I have at least half of their products haha. I just keep getting more, especially when they help you do your make up I get suckered into more. I'm not that type but they show you how amazing it is and you can't turn it down. I like natural looking make up that doesn't ruin your skin, I have sensitive, sometimes dry skin and it works well. I would suggest trying more than just their concealers. I also have liquid concealer wand by a commercial brand like l'oreal or something (I'll find out and tell you) that has salycic acid in it... the stuff in facewash that kills zits so it helps kill them while covering them. I think it's a great product!

• its not mineral make up but I use Max Factor's Lasting Performance because it actually does last and covers up everything so well, and it doesn't dry my skin out. I've tried their mineral one but it doesn't give the coverage I want :)

• Bare Minerals works really well for me. I also really like their powder sunscreen, because it doesn't make you look shiny and you can put it on throughout the day without destroying the rest of your makeup. I don't like their brushes though, they aren't soft enough to me. My favorite makeup brushes are Ecotools.

• My absolutle favorite makeup brand is Mary Kay. It keeps my face looking bright, and the colors are very specific to your skin tone. I'm fair skinned and I have freckles, so you can imagine how tough it is to find a color that suits me best. Give it a try =)

• i use bare minerals and it woerks really good

• i like bare minerals. if you buy the kit it's cheaper and plus you get their brushes.

• Bare Minerals by far! especially if you (speaking to all girls) break out easily from coverup that is to heavy like myself. Its nice because you don't have to cake it on in order to conceal everything! :)

• i don't personally wear make up but bare minerals has good coverage and won't break you out, most my friends use it

• Bare escentuals bare minerals works SOOOO good, its a good investment.

• I tried Bare Minerals and it made me want to scratch my cheeks all the time. It felt a litle irratiable.

• I always use a mousse- style or souflle-style, because it's light and doesn't melt off my face.