Guys wearing leather pants?

I'm 21, in college in Miami, and I recently bought skinny leather pants. What do you ladies think? I'm 6' 1", I workout 6 days a week so I have a good body, and people tell me I'm very good looking. I don't want to sound egotistical, that's not really my thing, I just wanted to clarify. I have the bad boy type style, and I really like the way I look in leather pants, but I was wondering what you ladies thought.

74

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not gonna lie, I would laugh. and stare.

What Girls Said 6

• I'd rather see you in a good, dark pair of jeans, to say the least. If you really like them though, go ahead and wear them, just know others' opinion of them may differ from yours...

• no sweetie...get rid of them leather pants.. Please please please MEN DONT WEAR SKINNY JEANS either...skinny pants don't look good on men regardless of how hot your body is. please. thanks

• I've never been miami but I assume it's it's very hot...really bad idea mate! You will look back at photos, cringe and say 'What was I thinking?!" big no no! sorry x

• Leather pants don't look good on anyone...

• no. just no.

• Honestly, if I saw leather pants on a guy, I'd make the inference that he places too much importance on portraying a certain image and that would turn me off. Some women may find that really attractive though? :)

What Guys Said 4

• Unless you're a legitimate motorcycle rider who wears leather for protection while on your bike, you'll only look gay in leather pants. But if it's your style, go ahead.

• Leather pants in Miami? Are you high?

• I wear them but it depends on how you wear them, and they are very versatile, you can dress them up, or dress them down.
    I have 5 pairs, all cut differently, and what you wear with them.
    you can wear tennis shoes with them and a nice tee shirt, or you can wear casual shoes with them and a nice t-shirt, or you can wear dress shoes with them and a nice dress shirt.
    there are so many combinations, they're more versatile than jeans or dress slacks.

• keep in mind some people may become jealous because they dont have the means for them. Real leather pants could cost anywhere from $200-$1,000. so quite naturally some my not find it feasible to own them.
      There are Vegan leather pants, but I would never wear them, they look like latex pants, thich look like fetish clothing.

• I see you at UM every day in your leather pants...it's hot but we can see EVERYTHING in them...Actually, I like that...I'm also a dude...