Guys with a certain look more attracted to girls with a similar look?

I think guys who have dark, longish straight hair and have lip piercings and wear some eyeliner, not to put a label on it, but emo-rock star style. So are guys like that only attracted to girls who have that look? because I wear casual clothes like shorts t-shirts and dresses, and normally have little make up on, and wear my hair natural and curly.

What Guys Said 1

• I have a lip piercing, have medium-long hair which I straighten but I don't put on eyelinder. I look pretty normal (not emo/rock) if it werent for the piercing pretty much. I am attracted to many different types of girls but usually girls who are much shorter than me (lol I'm 6'5"), but then again, who isn't shorter than me. The girls I've dated or have been with are all around 5'1" to 5'4". I think smaller girls are really cute and if they have a peircing on their face I think it looks extremely attractive.

What Girls Said 1

• A lot of times, yeah, but actually, many of the guys I know who do that have fairly normal dressed girlfriends, haha. I don't think it matters that much to most of them.