Guys what kind of girls do you like?

Do you like blondes or brunettes? Blue eyes or brown? fun and flirty? or nice and smart? describe what you think of as the perfect girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like blondes best. For eye color brown is slightly better. Fun and flirty. The perfect girl personality wise would be funny,down-to-earth,passionate,sympathetic,very affectionate,has a big heart,great sense of humor,has a sweet voice,friendly,outgoing, very energetic,non-smoker,non-alcoholic,and likes a lot of the things I like. As for the body and face she should at least look like Cassadee Pope with the personality I described in order to be the perfect girl.

What Guys Said 4

• It may not matter what I guy likes because he' could fall for a girl who doesn't fit his dream scenario. "The heart wants what the heart wants." and there is no getting around it. Just be yourself. If he doesn't like that, then he can always move on because you don't need him in your life.

• mine would me:

-Blonde or Redhead

-Pale

- athletic

- Sweet and smart

- Blue Eyes

-smaller boobs and a big butt

• perfect girl, nice face, dirty blond, surfer, smokes reefa, likes to party, is hilarious, gots a d-cup, along with a nice booty... I don't know I have a girl in my mind that I know right now so yeah we'll leave it at that

• I think I would like a pretty, funny, smart, nice girl with brown hair and eyes. What would you want in a guy.

What Girls Said 0