My boyfriend is changing?

so I had the perfect boyfriend. not to clingy not to distant...just perfect.

in the past week he's turned into a stage five clinger and I'm not sure what to do about it. I love the kid but I need time to eat. pee. shower. sleep. hangout with my girl friends. etc... and he's getting depressed because I've been distant. I like in Minneapolis and he lives in anoka in a halfway house. anoka is about a half hour away and I don't have a job. I'm in high school and I live on 50 dollars a week. I can't afford to go see him more then once a week. and when I go he wants me to stay the night. and I hate it there. its all guys and its a ghetto run down motel. I HATE HIS HALFWAY HOUSE! what's going on with him? and what do I do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You stage rate clingers too! :)

• why don't you ask him to come over to your house?that may be eaier than staying at his ghetto house lol

• i still live with my parents

• well they won't let him stay the night? but I guess if he dosnt mean tht much to you you shuldnt be with him then cus if you really love him you will wanna be with him no matter what

• i do but I don't want to stay there. its gross and dirty