What do you think of a tall girl in heels?

Okay, let me start out by saying I'm going to wear heels either way because I like them! But I'm wondering how guys feel about a tall girl wearing heels. I'm about 5'11" and I like to wear 5 inch heels. Yeah, I know that makes me like 6'4". Is this intimidating?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 6'1, so it wouldn't bother me, but I do know a few shorter guys that have openly said that they're intimidated by taller women, so between your height and the heels, yes, it may scare a few guys off. Unless, of course, you like taller guys, in which case, it's all good!

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't have any problem with it, but given female tendency to want taller guys, I wouldn't assume you were interested in a 5'9 guy.

• Nope. In your heels you're only very slightly taller than me. I'm 6'3.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm 5'77" but still if I feel like it I wear high heels. This crush I have said he's intimidated, emasculated, but still if there's an event one has to go to, and heels are needed then why not. I know it's a confidence booster for me.

• If you're that tall, then you probably shouldn't wear heels.

• i really really admire your self confidence. I'm 5'5 and anything higher than 2 inches and I feel like a giant and self conscious which sucks cause it eliminates a lot of cute shoes