Not attracted to him anymore

I saw my ex boyfriend who I had missed for so long and was dying to see, I hadn't seen him in almost year, I still liked him a little until I saw him, when I seen him I was kind of turned off and scared to let people see me talking to him , he looked ugly pretty much to me , he asked to kiss me and hug me and kinda of blew him off , plus we had broken up because he cheated on me , now I have no desire to ever see him again, he just didn't look and seem the same as when we were going out. I used to be really attracted to him but now I'm just not at all , he wants to get back together but I don't at all, why is this ? I used to love him so much and couldn't wait to talk to him but now after seeing him I just wanna vomit .

Most Helpful Guy

• That's an easy one to me. You were missing the guy you fell in love with. But when you saw him all you could think about was the guy who cheated on you. If they do it once he will prob do it again. Something made him cheat on you. When someone does something cruel to us, then no matter how attractive they may be something fades. Looks only go so far. True character and morals is what makes a healthy person.

What Guys Said 4

• It's simple, you've grown apart. If you had stayed together that entire time, you would probably still like him but he may not have changed as much as you think he has either. Why you had missed him and wanted to see him and still loved him until the moment you saw him was because all you had was your memories of what it had been like when you were together. The thing with memories is memories don't change. If the memories you have of him are all, or mostly, good and infallible then your going to miss it and want to be back with the person you made those memories with. The thing is, people change and we forget that so the guy who you had been in love with is gone.

This new guy is biologically identical, but mentally and emotionally (and in physical appearance I guess) he isn't the same person. It's completely natural, just stay away from him and absolutely do not get back with him.

• What kinda of advice were you looking for lol you sound pretty sure about not wanting to see him or be with him people change sometimes for the better and the worst maybe he took your break up hard and just let himself go.

• maybe he a mirror on his face XD

• He cheated on you! Why were you dying to see him and date him again?

What Girls Said 5

• Cool. Means you are 100% over him and have moved on. It's a good thing. It means you see him now for all he was, which included being a jerk who mistreated you.

• hahhahhah wow I wish I could feel that way about all of my exes. I'm happy for you that you got over him that well. I love how he's still in love with you and now you think he's all gross. haha. that's so funny. well he shouldn't have cheated!

• In your eyes he became as ugly as his personality..

• wow I hope to feel this way about my ex.

• A relationship will never work out if your not sexually/physically attracted to him, it just wont. Same with my ex, after so long I became disgusted by him I don't know why... And we were together for 2 years, I had to break it off, because it just went downhill from there, you won't be happy getting into a relationship that you don't want, even if you did love him