Ladies do you like it when a guy sags....?

or do you not care? opinion please...

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• Nope not a fan...although I'll take a little sagging over sagging so low they might as well be wearing only boxers!

• It depends on the guy, and the amount. If I like the guy, I'm perfectly fine with them sagging, and will tease them for it(: if the guy is basically wearing Jean shorts, but sags them so low that they look like jean a, it's a problem. Not to be racist, but I perfer white guys to sag. It makes me laugh, and when Hispanic/ black guys do it, they usually get stereotyped.

• If I can see a little bit of your underwear sticking out then that's one thing, but if your pants are sagging under your butt I think it looks bad. Especially when guys wear the extra long t-shirts; to me it looks like you have a really long torso and short legs. Just looks weird to me.

• It's kinda cute when it shows about an inch or two of their underwear. It's definitely not cute when the pants are hanging somewhere between the middle of their butt or below it. It looks so sloppy . It's as if they want you to look there or trying to bring attention there.

But hey, that's just me opinion.

• If guys are gonna sag they should only have a little showing, and not half or their whole butt. Just my opinion

• I don't really like it, I prefer to see the shape of a guy rather than just sagging pants.

• Honestly for me it's a big turn off. Why would we want to see your boxers sticking out your pants? Well at least I get a good laugh watching trying to run while sagging!

• if you have shorts under...but sagging a lot XD and you can only tell from the back o.o

• i would say its cute, I prefer it on teen guys like 16-17 year olds but not 24/7. at times it gets cute and fun but honestly it depends on the guy. all in all I like it

my 16 year old brain :)

• i kinda like it and I love when they wear hats ugh!

• No, sagging is super ghetto and immature.

• Unattractive.

• not even a little bit. it's not a good look

What Guys Said 0