How important is a girl's attractiveness to a man?

do men find it easier to let go, break up, dump, move on, divorce even, a girl that is suddenly just not attractive anymore? Do men chase women that are more attractive and would let a nice, sweet good woman go just because she wasn't as "hot" or "sexy"?

What's your take on this matter? please be honest and share your thoughts, it will be much appreciated thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks are very important and I would never date a woman I didn't think was attractive but if I had a choice between a 7 that was caring and sweet or a super model that was a stuck up bitch I would go for the 7 for sure and without hesitation. If I found her attractive when I first met her but then didn't find her attractive anymore it's usually because I realized how much of a bitch she is and then she starts to repulse me no matter how attractive I first thought she was and then yes it becomes easy to ditch her.

What Guys Said 2

• Looks aren't all that matter. I can't speak for everyone but I will speak for myself.

• Yes, it's easier if I don't find her attractive anymore. If I "suddenly" don't find her attractive then it is time to move on.

What Girls Said 1

• "Do men chase women that are more attractive and would let a nice, sweet good woman go just because she wasn't as "hot" or "sexy"?"

Yes.

Looks are the most important thing to them. Doesn't matter if you're a sweet, good woman, you'll always lose to the hot/sexy mean ungrateful bitch or perhaps hot/sexy sweet woman.

• I like looks but if she doesn't meet my one standard its an instant. NO doesn't matter how sexy she is.

• "Doesn't matter if you're a sweet, good woman, you'll always lose to the hot/sexy mean ungrateful bitch or perhaps hot/sexy sweet woman." --- No matter how hot and sexy a woman is if she is an ungrateful bitch she will eventually become so annoying that when the guy thinks of her he is disgusted. lol

• Plenty of guys will deal.