Leg shaving question for females?

What part of the leg is shaven? From the ankles up to where? Do you stop just under the butt cheeks?

Updates:
do females have hair on their upper thighs? or that depends on the person?

0|0
11|1

Most Helpful Girl

• up to everything. better safe than sorry

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• it depends, if its just going out or every day I just shave from my ankle to just above the knee, say I was to have sex with someone I'd shave all the way up. I don't shave my thighs often because its blond hair so it looks like there's nothing there anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on where we are going, what we are wearing, who we are with, and any possible scenario that can happen. We don't want any embarrassing moments.

0|0
    0|0
  • I shave from my ankles up to under my butt cheeks but I duno if your ment to do that sorry!

0|1
    0|0
  • LOL, from around the ankles or just above, up to and including around the knees. I don't know any females who shave up to their bums!

0|0
    0|0
    • Ooh I'm surprised, I stand corrected I guess some girls do shave up to the bum! Praps it's just because I have fair hair I don't have to...

• i shave from the ankles all the way up to my thighs (the upper part)

0|0
    0|0
  • Full legs for me but I dont shave

0|0
    0|0
  • I shave to my ankles and stop around my thigh because the hair isn't noticeable at all for me...
    But im like 99% sure most females dont shave under there butts and anyways to do that with our cutting yourself it would be very hard well i think at least

0|0
    0|0
  • I have dark hair so it's noticable so I usually shave up to my butt cheeks. I don't wear anything too revealing but I do wear lots of dresses and minni skirts so I don't want hair showing

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. If I'm going swimming it's all the way up, otherwise I stop about half-way up my thigh.

0|0
    0|0
    • very little, so there's no point shaving there really, at least for me.

• usually just past the knees is good, but sometimes farther up.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Wherever there is hair, there is not hair. I think it generally depends on where she'll grow hair up to.

0|0
    0|0