Leg shaving question for females?

What part of the leg is shaven? From the ankles up to where? Do you stop just under the butt cheeks?

do females have hair on their upper thighs? or that depends on the person?

Most Helpful Girl

• up to everything. better safe than sorry

What Girls Said 10

• it depends, if its just going out or every day I just shave from my ankle to just above the knee, say I was to have sex with someone I'd shave all the way up. I don't shave my thighs often because its blond hair so it looks like there's nothing there anyway

• Depends on where we are going, what we are wearing, who we are with, and any possible scenario that can happen. We don't want any embarrassing moments.

• I shave from my ankles up to under my butt cheeks but I duno if your ment to do that sorry!

• LOL, from around the ankles or just above, up to and including around the knees. I don't know any females who shave up to their bums!

• Ooh I'm surprised, I stand corrected I guess some girls do shave up to the bum! Praps it's just because I have fair hair I don't have to...

• i shave from the ankles all the way up to my thighs (the upper part)

• Full legs for me but I dont shave

• I shave to my ankles and stop around my thigh because the hair isn't noticeable at all for me...
    But im like 99% sure most females dont shave under there butts and anyways to do that with our cutting yourself it would be very hard well i think at least

• I have dark hair so it's noticable so I usually shave up to my butt cheeks. I don't wear anything too revealing but I do wear lots of dresses and minni skirts so I don't want hair showing

• It depends. If I'm going swimming it's all the way up, otherwise I stop about half-way up my thigh.

• very little, so there's no point shaving there really, at least for me.

• usually just past the knees is good, but sometimes farther up.

What Guys Said 1

• Wherever there is hair, there is not hair. I think it generally depends on where she'll grow hair up to.