My hair is blue and I wanna go blond, if I bleach it, would it go wrong?

ok so I dyed my hair blue and it's fading bit but I wanna go blond again, but if I bleach it would it go wrong and not look right?

my hair is now black so I will bleach it blond when my black hair fades, thanksz for all your answersz, I appreciated it very much

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's done by someone who knows what they are doing you should be alright. If you plan on trying it yourself (I'm just assuming you aren't very experienced?) then that may be a little risky. If it's good quality bleach and you follow the directions it would help take the color out. My bigger concern would actually be how much it will damage your hair.

What Guys Said 1

• Pay good money to have it done properly by someone who actually knows what there doing.

What Girls Said 4

• As long as you go to a salon and get it done properly, you'll eventually be able to get to blond. Do not attempt it yourself!

• Haha your question sounds catchy. I don't know about this stuff, but good luck!

• go 2 a pro bleach will ruin your hair

• i think it'll turn greenish but I'm not sure.