Do you girls prefer chest hair on guys or not?

The more I've heard from girls, the more it seems like the ideal male body (as preferred by females) is a smooth chested guy. Is this true? What is your ideal level of chest hair on a guy?

0|1
9|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind chest hair, I can't stand hair on a guys back though. UGH...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• omgeee I personally like it smooth I don't know >.< ..i was dating this guy once and he had some and he actually shaved it for me! lol I like it hair less (:

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't find anything wrong with a guy who has a bare chest, but I think I prefer them to have a little hair. Not sure why, though. D:

1|0
    0|0
  • Smooth and hairless is the way to go :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't like too much hair, maybe a line from the bellybutton to a certain somewhere...leaves room for my mind to wonder.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hair on the chest is sexier.. It's the hairless new that you should worry abut.

It's q sign of manliness to have hair on the chest

0|0
    1|0
  • I like shaven or about 5 hairs...thats it.:)

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually do like chest hair on men. I like to play with them while cuddling.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like smooth chested guys, but I mean I guess some hair isn't that bad. The only reason why I wouldn't want hair is because I wouldn't want some going up my nose or in my mouth if I put my head on their chest.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• lol all girls prefer guys without. and there are some wild ones who don't mind a rug on that chest lol. just really dependent on the girl. but you know we have lasic and waxing. invest in it. good for u. problem resolved

1|0
    0|0