Do you think a girl who wears thrift store clothes is weird?

what I do as kindve a hobby I guess is a buy a bunch of ugly clothes at goodwill and then I sew it and make cute clothes guys would you date a girl whom half of her wardrobe is thrift store clothes and girls would you consider her trashy because I'm not just frugal and creative

Most Helpful Guy

• I've bought American Eagle and Izod shirts from Salvation Army before, even bought an Arizona Jean Co. shirt for $4 that originally went for $36 (the tag was still on it lol). A lot of college kids I know shop at Salvos, and when plaid became a big deal, where better to get it for $1 vs. $10 at Walmart? Same thing, probably better quality, and for less money. I'd absolutely date someone who did, wouldn't change my opinion of them really, and I think it's cool if you can mod/sew your own clothes - I've sewn down shirts that had been stretched so they'll fit better.

What Guys Said 4

• Nah, a lot of old styles are coming back, & what you're doing with em sounds cute...

• i just went to pick up a tie at a thrift store today. thrifting is where its at.

• Yeah guys really don't care as much as girls. And honestly, to me it'd be a complete turn on.

• thrift stores are where its at!

What Girls Said 2

• I love thrifting. :D

I get some of my clothes from thrift shops and stuff, I wish I could sew though, that sounds really cool. You're like that girl from Pretty in Pink, haha.

Anyway, I don't think it's trashy, and I don't think most guys would notice or care that much.

• i agree I don't think guys will notice and if they do they won't care... no one has ever called me out for wearing an item from a thrift store... as long as you don't tell anyone that's where you got it there is no way they could know... unless they saw you there and in that case they won't be saying anything lol

• And even if you did tell someone, most people wouldn't care, vintage clothes are cool these days. :P

• That sounds cool, and I don't think that's weird.