Do you look more like your mother or father?

Random question, I know xD I'm just curious.

Not that you care, but answering my own question, I look more like my father no doubt. And I like it. (:

• I look more like my mother.
    64% (7)43% (6)52% (13)Vote
  • I look more like my father.
    36% (4)57% (8)48% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|12

Most Helpful Girl

• I look more like my dad, but if I look like anyone in my family, it's my aunt on my dad's side :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I almost look like a clone of my father when he was my age lol According to what my parents say, anyway...

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither, actually. There's a lot of recessive genes in me. I'm taller and broader than any of the horde of males in my family. My dirty blond hair is something both of them have. I do look meaner and manlier, so to speak, than either side, which is why my friends jokingly refer to me as a Russian.

I have my mother's eyes, though, and a whole lot of my father's personality, so I would say it's a solid draw between them.

1|0
    0|1
  • I think I look kind of like my grandfather on my father's side.

0|0
    0|0
  • my mother.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hybrid of past genes and ancestry I was born to bleed hellfire and brimstone.

1|0
    1|1
  • Mother=Blonde Father=Brunette Me=Auburn

Mother=Blue eyes Father=Brown eyes Me=Hazel/Auburn eyes

Milkman=Must be a ginger

0|0
    0|0
  • I look more like ma daddy, but attitude wise I'm kinda different...But its a cool biology topic tho,

0|0
    0|0
  • I look like a mixture of both but people say I look a lot like my mom.

Yea I know I'm a guy but people say I have her "good" features to replace my dads bad ones. So I guess I would be the perfect combination between the 2

0|0
    0|0
  • Mothers cheekbone and jawline, fathers nose and hair =] Equal split I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • People say I look just like my dad, but I don't think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • i look more like my mother

0|0
    0|0
  • I have more of my mothers features like nose etc.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Neither. Eevryone says I look like my grandma. I`m like my father in personality though, quiet, patient, calm, cool headed most of the time.

1|0
    3|1
  • My eyes and mouth are the same shape as my mom's, but I have my dad's nose and there are similarities in our bone structure. And then, I'm not as fair as my mom, but not quite as dark as my dad. Overall, I think it's a tie :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i look like both, I have my mom's eyes and face shape and my dad's nose and mouth

0|0
    0|0
  • I look more like my father and my brother looks more like my mother

0|1
    0|0
  • neither

0|1
    3|1
  • Haha...I honestly don't look like any of my parents, people usually think my dad is my husband or boyfriend (and that creeps me out!) And they usually think I'm my moms friend by the way I'm mulatto maybe that's why, haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't look like either.

And my sister and I don't look alike and she doesn't look like either one of my parents either, I ask them all the time if we are adopted

0|0
    0|0
  • mother.

0|0
    0|0
  • i look absulutly nothing like my father. I am my mothers clone, pretty much

0|0
    0|0
  • They tell me I look more like my dad, but I don't think I look like either of my parents.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look more like my father too.

0|0
    0|0
  • my mom, sister and I all look a lot alike

0|0
    0|0