Why don't girls notice me at school, even though I'd rate myself as an 8 or 9?

Just answer the question. ^^^^

I do have a pretty dull personality, I'm quiet, and I usually have a nice poker face.

Most Helpful Girl

• it could be your personality. are you shy? it's harder to get to know someone who is quiet

What Girls Said 1

• maybe they do notice you, you just don't notice. and you probably are a 8 or 9 or maybe even a 10. who knows. they are probably afraid or something, don't think the worst of things.

• I had a girl who is a stranger say I was "hot" before. But that was just one girl... Most of the time I walk around trying to make eye contact with almost every girl I see and most act like I don't exist.

• yeah but you can't think the worst of things all the time, think positive maybe they were busy or upset or needed to be somewhere at the time.

What Guys Said 2

• Attractive people can be downright ugly as sin if they've the attitude of sandpaper. Beauty is a mixture of the outer and inner qualities of a person.

• You have to have something that draws attention to you. Being attractive alone won't do much for you. I know this from experience.