Are glasses unsexy?

I really hate contacts but I still want to be sexy. So, are glasses un-sexy?

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of people find glasses sexier. Just make sure you get "cool" frames. By that I mean either really artsy/unique looking frames or the "geeky" thick Buddy Holly glasses. Look at what other people who wear glasses wear that you think are hot, and mimic that.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• No just the opposite..They are super attractive, make you look professorial. Heightens the effect of being flirtatious!

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the person and the glasses.

0|2
    0|0
  • It really depends on the frames, it can make you look much sexier or less sexier. I couldn't stand mine (cosmetically) so then I tried contacts but couldn't stand them so now I just walk around blind

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd say glasses are MORE sexy, seriously.

0|0
    0|0
  • My girl wheres glasses and contacts both just as the mood strikes her. To me it doesn't make much difference.

Oh and by the way

CONTACTS RULE!

0|0
    0|0
  • They're neither a turn-on nor a turn-off. It's what's underneath those glasses that counts.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 6

• Glasses are super sexy!

0|0
    0|0
  • Glasses are sexy.

Especially ones with smaller lenses. I have Juicy Couture glasses and they MAKE me feel sexy haha.

Huge dorky indie wannabe glasses? Totally not sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I saw this question like 5 times today. I think girls who wear glasses can be just as pretty compared to the girls who don't .

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are. makes you more intellectual looking. as least for me

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I think they are great. They can sometimes be sexier.

0|0
    0|0
  • glasses are sexy!

0|0
    0|0