Looking fat without having too much lb?

i am 5.35 feet high and weight about 107-109 pounds

i don`t think this is too much but somehow I look fat (in particular my thighs)

do I have to lose weight to look slimmer or are there any exercises which will make my thighs slimmer?

Most Helpful Girl

• -30 to 60 minutes of cardio a day(running,jogging, speed walking,jump roping,swimming etc)

-Strength training 2-3x a week(Calisthenics,Pilates,resistance training,weight training etc)

-Eat healthy. Avoid processed foods, fast foods, fruit juices, cokes & limit proportions but not drastically.

As for your thighs, squats and lunges are your best friend. They work wonders.

What Guys Said 2

• get a good diet

• it either means you haven't looked up your bmi yet. which I will do in a second here. or...you have really bad body image. and that's something youd have to go through therapy for, I have bad body image myself and I go to therapy not only for that but a bunch of other stuff as well. its helped me A LOT

• yeah I just checked your bmi. your completely normal. borderline, underweight. you have a body image problem, I can't help you there

• taller women are allowed to look thinner. just like taller men are allowed to look thinner. its known as pudgy when you're short and fat. you have a bad body image because your short BUT NOT FAT as I just checked your bmi

• those girls are borderline anorexic too. don't go by them, go by what your bmi says

What Girls Said 3

• Wow tht's close to me. I am like 5'2" and 106, but it's pretty normal, not at all fat or not too skinny. You don't have an issue there at all.

• I'd say go to a gym and do strength excersices (sorry I suck at spelling). Perhaps it's not fat that's the issue, but the lack of muscle, in which case all you need it a little toning. :)

• Ha, I'm shorter than you, and weigh more, and my BMI is average! You don't have a weight problem, you have a body image problem. Your BMI is perfect, so please don't go starving yourself or anything :)

As you get older you learn to love how you look, and realize that skinny and underweight girls aren't doing themselves any favours. You aren't fat, in fact I bet you're the picture of beauty :)

• awww thanks that`s really cute :)