Do girls prefer a boy who is ripped with like muscles? or skinny with a 6 pack?

girls only please

Most Helpful Girl

• okay =] so my last boyfriend was ripped like huge muscles and I mean ya that's hot but.i was actually thinking about that and I think I would prefer someone who is more close to my quite average size. and AlSo a big thing was that my ex was way too into building muscle and didn't want any fat and he would take up time with me to go and work out which I didn't like =[

• Good lol, because I'm a runner, like I run on my schools cross country team and I can't be ripped.

What Girls Said 5

• Everyone likes something different. I prefer average, with a little musccle. But some girls liked ripped, soem like thin, some like skinny.

• Right now I'm currently like a boy whos is ripped with muscles but I did have my eyes on another with 6 pack and skinny so it depends.

• I would prefer a boy that are skinny with a 6 pack

• I definitely prefer muscles, which usually includes a 6-pack as well. I think what girls look for in guys is security--part of that is knowing that he can protect you even if it's never necessary. It's also good to know that a guy works out to take care of his body to be healthy and strong. You could work out with him to become healthier and a bonus is that you will look more fit too!

• skinny wit a six pack

What Guys Said 1

• I'm not a female, but it's called PERSONAL OPINION!