Girls what is your perfect man?

Seriously I need to pretend to be amazing for awhile for many reasons but aside from my general greatness I need to step this up for about 2 weeks in a week

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry, I couldn't read the question because your ego was obscuring my view.

• Curious I started with Girls but no matter I was exagerating slightly but apparently that wasn't clear but fair enough and I appreciate the image

What Girls Said 2

• > Smart

> Funny

> Playful

> A guy who is always there for me through thick and thin

> A guy who is friendly and nice

• i can give you a list, but that doesn't help. you need chemistry and that's something that can't be put into words

• So just try it and see how it works then?

What Guys Said 1

• In other words, you have no respect for her, or yourself, you won't just be yourself, and you're just out to hit it and quit. There's no chance for you to be an amazing man at this rate.

• I'm not trying to "hit it and quit" I have a deal going with a girl that I can be the perfect guy for 2 weeks while she does the same but question was a bit strong so I don't mind