Which race do YOU think has the most beautiful women?

I'm Mexican but I think white women and MEN are the most attractive :) and please don't take anything wrong I'm just curious! Men and Women please answer! And if you're just looking to start a fight then get the FU.CK off my question! Thanks a lot everybody! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• "White" is more of a generalisation of races but it will have to do because I can't be arsed with specifics. I'm the same, I think in general, White women are the most attractive.

However, in general terms, for overall attractiveness in a race I would have to go for Asians (china, japan, Korea etc) because they all look alike (calm down, I'm kidding) as a race they just share many facial traits that are similar and also attractive.

What Guys Said 16

• Knew a girl who was Sami, Filipina, Slovak and Portuguese. I would've given an arm and a leg just for a kiss, that girl was beyond belief.

• Hispanic/Latinas.

• European women and Spanish Women. They're dead tied. Pretty much any brunette.

• Eastern European.

• Physically all groups are equally attractive and unattractive so there's no real answer to which group is them most attractive. The most powerful reason for attractiveness is relationship, which is why people marry largely within their own group. The stronger the relational bonds the stronger the attraction.

• For me, it's a tie between Mixed girls and Latinas. However I find all races to be beautiful :)

• Northern Europe has the most attractive Men and Women imo.

• I don't know, all of em i guess

• Kurdish, Albanians, Turkish and Pathans are beautiful from (Central Asia).
    Swedish, Brazilians and Light skin girls also have beautiful skin.

• Scottish or Irish!

• White, Asians, some Arabians, some Latinas

• i tink indian girl are the most beautiful than irish girls

• Human

• Well we only see white faces in the media so we assume white, and only the attractive white people are shown.
    We aren't exposed to every race equally so it wouldn't be fair because whites have the advantage!

I say there are attractive people in all races, not one over the other.

• According to studies Pakistani women have the most symmetrical face, but I personally like Latinas, Persians, and some white girls.

And the best looking guys come from brazil. that is when they are mixed with asian. For some reason when Brazilian and Japanese(Asian) genes mix they get the best outcome

• When you say White woman and men you make yourself look like an ignorant dumb ass.

White is not one culture. Each skin color has like a dozen or more different Looks/Cultures to them. You just Assume whatever your fed by the media, Since you live in one of the most White power ignorant states in the country.

White American is ugly. why? Because there really are no good looking American woman. All the traits that make them look good are stolen from other white nationalities. Romania and Sweden have some of the most beautiful white skinned woman. And Sweden already having the top average over America for Good looking woman. There tons of Amazing beautiful Asian woman who have a far better personality then most Americans as it is.

Darker skin colors, Italy, Spain and Mexico/Brazil and Most Latin woman are a step far above white woman. While they have more of a temper XD. Sexier Hips and ass. great Fit Bellies. Some Indian woman are breath taking.

Black woman. I have seen some crazy good looking ones. but I can never pinpoint where they are from. because they tend to mix in areas around the world.

but when it comes down to it. looks don't mean everything. But I always find woman from other places then America to be more respectful. they have so much more of a defined culture. American woman assume that everything should be bought for them and that they deserve everything for doing nothing.

• oh godddd you know what I mean white skinned because some Americans are a**holes, I meant white skinned because I don't find dark skinned men/woman attractive like myself I wouldn't say dark but you know what I mean

What Girls Said 19

• Indian women...and men may I add. They have amazing facial features!

• I think all mixed people are beautiful, but I think Asians and hispanics are the most attractive :l

• White people are on the media like crazy, I think because white people have a variety such as having a mixture of skin, hair, and eye colors and people try to mimic their look.

Personally I think latinos are more exotic... Latinos are more diverse and have a larger gene pool. Some have very strong Inca, Aztec, and/or Mayan traits, while some have traits like a white person others have traits of a Asian person or black person. I really love brazilian men link look at them! Then there is that guy on the mexican soap operas a blond columbian, I think his name is Levi or something; I forget. I love those foreign guys, they put American men to shame.

• I think mixed girls tend to be the most beautiful. Like black mixed with white or white and Brazilian. Don't get me wrong...they can be butt ugly. But when they are pretty, they are drop dead GORGEOUS.

• hahaha I know what you mean, I guess most of us brazilians are really ugly but overall have an attractive body and that's where the hot brazilians reputation comes from, but we are all very mixed, some mixes works some don't...I don't think I am drop gorgeous or butt ugly just normal

• I think I'm normal as well even though some people seem to think oh Latinas are so hot! I agree with Dalila its the attractive body that gets the reputation but to me a beautiful face wins all!

• Yeah - it's like a hit or miss. The stunning ones are so beautiful they make you want to weep.

• Indian women are freaking gorgeous!

• I'm Asian. Chinese, but I look Korean apparently. I think Koreans are cute. Scottish, Russians, Ukrainians. Mixes of Asian-White have the perfect shade of hair and I love their facial features that are like a balance of both.

• a mixed person with two different races. like black& white or like domician& russian

- not the most accurate answer

• Im indian and honestly I admire mexican/Hispanic look...The women are so beautiful and the men are hot and sexy;)

White women and men are good looking too but I personally think tht mexican men and women have the sex appeal.

• My race.

• I'm bi-racial & I do believe the guys are sexy as hell, but I think Eastern Asian women(korean and japanese in particular) are ridiculously sexy. I also believe Iranian women can be completely exotic/sexy.

And Ethiopian women.

I think non American whites are attractive, but the average white American roaming the streets generally isn't as attractive as a European White.

• Arab Women. hands down the most gorgeous.

• I would say light skin black girls cause they are really natural and their skin is just really beautiful and smooth and they don't need that much makeup, and they have really good curve they are just really gourgoes for me (my opinion.) and I am Mexican but I still think light skin black girls are gourgoes

• I guess opposites attracts I am white brunette short and brazilian, not very attracted by brazilian guys but Irish, Scotish, Australian looking guys, like white pale skin lighter hair than mine and really tall...

As girls I do think australians girls specially the blondes have a pretty face but as the body I guess it's hard to bit any South American, as we have narrow waist and wide hips

• I'm the same with you! Except kind of tanned short brunette mexican that is in love with white blond blue eyed men AND women :)

• East-Asian women have a certain charm about them, I think.

• I think greeks, Brazilians and African Americans are all beautiful

• Hispanic, Asian, mixed black and white, mixed with any two races is usually gorgeous

• I find stephen hawkings so sexay.

• I think black girls, African women are the prettiest by far! They're the most natural and beautiful race and it seems like everyone's trying to be like them... Tanning lip injections butt injections... All that comes natural to black women. Love

• i would have said arab women but because I'm arab I'm going to say spanish

• I would've answered exactly the same

• LOL.. by the way I'm your sis :]