My boyfriend was searching for porn

I recently discovered that my boyfriend was researching "pre teen" porn and "pre-teen girls" in their underwear??!! What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Contact the police if you're unable to talk with him about it and get him to stop doing it on his own.

What Guys Said 4

• If you don't like it leave it. As far as he goes let something else take him its not your battle

• Go to lovelineshow.com and find what radio station loveline is on where you live. For him that could just be a fetish unless he act upon the pre-teen stuff leave it be.

• Tell him what you think of it.

• TELL THE POLICE! HE'S A PEDOPHILE!

What Girls Said 3

• Yikes, that's not good. Obviously you want to talk to him about it. I would not want to have children with a man who looks at that shit. If I were you, I'd ask him about it and if he doesn't have a rational explanation then call him a sick bastard and dump him.

• I agree with you completely. This world is full of such sick people...

• Well it could probably just be a fetish if he is not pursuing young jailbait then do not freak. As for the porn thing he is a guy and they like porn.

Let it go with that cause that is really no big deal. I feel it is normal but hey that could just be me anyways I doubt he was being perverted about it keep an eye out just in case. But do not stress or worry too much unless need be.

• That's so not cool. talk to him about it tell him that not cool with you and that he needs to STOP!