What type of make up and hair do guys like on girls?

OK girls. I need some makeup tips.. does anyone know any really pretty tips to make my blue eyes pop and what to do with my hair. I and going out Friday and I really would like to wow some of the guys.. how should I do my hair and makeup?

Most Helpful Guy

• here's the best aswer, don't worry about make-up and clothing its just a false mask for true beauty, the media has brainwashed girls into thinking they need makeup and designer clothes to be pretty which isn't true try going a week or so w/o heavy makeup or even none at all, be a genuine person wear plain clothing and talk to guys I'm sur the response will be better because really pretty girls make guys shy because it makes us feel like we wouldn't last a second with you.

• well I go without makeup all the time. I work at a daycare so I have no need for it. I just wanna dress up and be cute. I wasn't planning on wearing much just enough to accentuate my best features..

What Guys Said 2

• this guy will say,makeup? minimal, hair? let it hang,or ponytail.

• Judging from your picture if you want to wow some guys... do nothing. your already good to go ;)

What Girls Said 2

• Less is more, if that is you in the pictures, you are a beautiful girl and don't need a whole lot to wow them.

Do a smoky eye to make your blue eyes stand out, they are your best facial feature. If you are going clubbing and going for "flirty and sexy" do the typical black/grey smoky eye. If you are going for "sophisticated sexy" do it in dark browns and beiges (great on blue and green eyes, awful for dark eyes--for any other chicks reading). Also, I think in one of the pics you are wearing fake lashes--and it looks AWESOME! Do that.

Judging from the pics I wouldn't wear a centre-part, wear your hair down in a side part. Love your hair colour by the way.

Good luck xx

• ok thanks so much.. oh and no I don't have any fake eyelashes on..lol... its all natural.. and my hair color is natural.. :P those tips are awesome... :)

• Pale pinks, violets, greys, and browns look best on blue eyes. I have very deep blue eyes and these colors really defines them and brings them out. Along with some black eyeliner and mascara. As for your hair, I would let it down and straighten it, or do some loose curls.

• thats awesome thanks so much. I have like aqua blue eyes and I just like to find makeups that make them pop. I think I will curl it. do you have any tips on how I should style it if I curl it?