Why do girls dye their hair so much?

Why do girls dye their hair so much?

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls like change to their appearance sometimes, to see how to make themselves look as good as possible. Dying hair is the easiest change you can make to your appearance- it's not TOO drastic and you can change it back if you want, but it can change your whole look!

What Girls Said 7

• They like change. they want to explore new looks to find the one that looks best on them.

• They're uncomfortable with their natural color & they think it's dull.

• Too make them feel like a brand new person and feel beautiful just the way they are.

• umm like why not. I do and because after so long the new roots pop threw and like your old hair color comes back

• We girls sometimes have to have a makeover or change something about their appearance to make themselves feel more prettier and pleased. or it can be that girls like to follow what's in style now.

• Because at first they want to try it, then after your roots grow in it looks pretty scary so they end up having to dye it all the time so that their roots don't show.

• Umm I dye my hair because I like to. Simple as that

oh and I also am interning at a hair salon in new york so...

What Guys Said 0