I need a change. Any suggestions?:)

People will see old pictures and say that I haven't changed at all. And now I'm kinda bored of it. I wanna do something, but I don't know what, exactly...go blonde? some kind of hair cut? chemically straighten my hair? start tanning? hahaha I just have no idea what to do.

In case you can't see it in my picture, I have longish, light brown curly hair; small, green eyes; verrrry pale skin; and I don't know what kind of face shape I have...diamond, maybe..?

anyway, thanks for the help!

Most Helpful Girl

• A simple change of haircolor can do a lot. Your sking type and eye color probably means you could pull off anything. I'm pale, green eyes, wavy hair, and I've died my hair every possible hair color you can imagine. Blond would probably be awesome but a deep or bright red color can always really compliment your skin and eye color. Going blond means using a harsher dye so keep that in mind too. Sometimes with that you also need to change your wardrobe or style too. I don't think I would chemically straighten- having the option of curly or straight is awesome. Just use the striaghtner and be sure to protect your hair with some form of heat protectant. Haircuts can be fun; whatever you want to do. Your hair looks pretty long. Personlly, I would keep the long hair; add some layers and maybe a bang change. But, if you don't mind saying goodbye, get a bob or something- I think your face shape could go well with that. Look up pictures of things you like. Good luck!

What Guys Said 2

• You're really pretty and your hair is too, so it would be a shame to cut it, but you could straighten it & maybe put the sides back with a barette, & you could go blond or you could do blond steaks or highlights...

• ez. cut your hair rhianna style short. mid night blue with tint of purple... change the style of clothes you

wear. emo style is always popular no matter what time of century it is.

link

something like that would suit u

What Girls Said 8

• start with something subtle and go from there. slightly lightening or darkening your hair with a semi permanent color would be fun. adding a little red or darker brown like some people suggested sound good.

also, changing up your makeup is easy and can make a huge difference.

just slightly dyeing your hair and wearing a little different makeup can really make you look different and make you less bored.

• You can dye your hair so it's dirty blond and maybe straighten it? I donno..I like the curly hair, but if you have a straightener you can try it out. Also maybe the side swipe bangs would probably look nice.

• I think a strawberry blond would look good on you because of your light skin

• I think that getting your hair colored a dark reddish brown would look nice. And maybe get some layers in your hair.

• Blonde is boring, dye it dark red. It'll look awesome with your green eyes and pale skin! If your hair is uncontrollably curly, you could get it chemically straightened, too. :)

• i think you should get some bangs, they'd look really nice with your face shape, I like your hair the way it is I think you should leave it like that maybe get it cut in some long layers.

• huh, like side bangs or straight across? I thought that might look weird with curly hair..

• no it won't link and your hair isn't to curly, just straighten your bangs bit, either one straight or swept I thnk would look nice

• i think you could go with a darker hair dye, like a deep chestnut or chocolate brown and use makeup to accentuate those beautiful green eyes. I don't think you should start tanning because if you've got verrrry pale skin then it can look quite unnatural and fake.

• I would say go with a dark brown but don't chemically straighten your hair. It's pretty dangerous and it basically ruins your hair. I think you should also get bangs and try some different makeup. Go with any type of golds, use brown for both mascara and eyeliner, and also use a bronze type like makeup to help darken your skin just a tiny bit.

• noted, I don't really think I could straighten my curls anyway, I'm too attached:) I like your make up ideas! But what type of bangs are you thinking? with curly hair it scares me a bit...

• Don't worry, I have curly hair and bangs, but they are side ones. Sometimes it helps if you use a round brush and a hairdryer (with your hair damp/wet) and just straighten it that way. It will look really nice. link