Look or Wait for Love?

I've been single for over a year now by choice. I wanted to be settled in my career and know where I was going with my future. I've been in this new town for almost 7 months and I haven't ran into that quality man yet...I'm uncertain of what I should do, I am ready to settle down and just hoping that I run into someone isn't working...

Should I look or should I wait!?

I'm young, and I'm not desperate so waiting is OK with me.

What Guys Said 1

• when you find out let me know.. lol. as for me, other then trips to borders and other places I don't really interact with tons of peeps (and even there its get what I want and get out)... I think once spring pokes out and I start doing more outdoors stuff again I'll have a better chance of running into ms. right.

What Girls Said 1

• Look! You can certainly plan out your education and somewhat your career, but love is one of those fickle things you can't plan. Don't be afraid to date. When you're ready to finally settle down, you might not meet someone right away. It takes years to really get to know someone.