Should I get a lip stud on my bottom lip? do you think they're cute?

i was thinking of getting a lip stud on my bottom lip as my next piercing. I already have a nose stud and Monroe. what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• i just got a little sparkly stud on the side of my lower lip and I really love it. my piercer was good, and it didn't hurt.

i think if you get cute smallish jewelry, it can be sweet.

it all depends on your style and what you like.

personally I would rather be myself, and then let people who accept me for who I really am be my real friends. I figure there are always gonna be people who dislike me, so there's no point trying to cater to them anyways.

What Guys Said 8

• belly button percing :) mmmmm

• I think they're pretty cute, but I don't think it would look good since you already have a monroe. Personally, I would get rid of the monroe entirely and just get a side labret piercing. I don't really like too many piercings in one place and I think it would be too crowded around your mouth.

• I think you would look better with a ring.

• don't do it. it's just more metal crap that will get in the way. However, I do like the nose stud, but I think you have enough piercings you don't need the lip one, but if that is how you express yourself by all means get it. Don't let everybody on here influence you. It is, ultimately, your choice to make.

• Do it. Every single man dreams to find a girl with a bunch of metal bullchit popping out of their skin.

• No. They're ugly.

• god no. I don't even like your current piercings. though I do like that one picture you have of you and your ex because I love the hair on you in that picture. dk if its the light or not

• don't do it

What Girls Said 9

• Well I personally like lower lip tiny diamond studs. But you say you have a nose piercing and a Monroe, I would think the lower lip too would be a bit much. I would take out the Monroe and do the lower lip instead. That's just my opinion. =)

• Mmmmm...if you want to I guess.I don't like the studs,but I think the rings are cool.

• Dont get anything on your face besides your ears...if you want to pierce something else go for the belly button ring it barely hurts

• sounds like a lot of metal. lip rings can be hot on certain people, but also extremely tacky on others. try holding up an earring to your lip and seeing if it looks cute or not.

• No I think that's nasty looking

• if I were you I wouldnt

• if it works for your face, go for it

• i am personally not a fan of lip studs. I love nose studs, but that's about it in terms of facial piercings. that's just my opinion though.

• im not a fan of facial piercings to begin with, but if its your style that's cool. but I think the monroe and the lip stud would look kind of weird together