Should I give up trying to date tall girls if I am short?

I am a guy who is 5'6 so I am short. I have looked about this issue, because in real life it seems to be a problem. Anyhow what I found out here In GAG is that girls make height a huge deal, this is if not the most important physical factor or the only physical factor that girls look at. I have seen that they require the guy to be their height or taller, some girls say he has to be at least 3 inches taller, some like 6 inches at least taller. Some girls say that height doesn't matter and they would date somebody shorter than them, ONLY if I make it up with an amazing personality, seems to me I would have to do twice the work than other average or taller guys would have to do, also seriously that is like shooting in the dark and hopping you will hit something. I personally don't have a problem at all with height, but girls sure make it a big deal.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think it matters all that much as long as I have some sort of attraction to you. Like I've dated a guy that was 5'7" only an inch taller than you, and it didn't influence how much I liked him in the least. On the other end, I've dated a guy that was 6'6". I can't speak for all girls, but height has never mattered that much to me and I've never felt that they needed to compensate for it. If I like a guy, I like them. Height has nothing to do with it.

• Where are girls like you?

• Haha just keep looking, I know I can't be the only one out there. Don't give up, sometimes you just have to dig through the shallow girls to find the good ones.

• You're not even that short? I have dated shorter guys before, height doesn't really matter as long as your not freakishly short or tall.

What Guys Said 0