Do women like the rougher look or the pretty boy?

rough ( full facial hair growth, faded freckles, imperfect complexion) David Beckham... or the pretty boy perfect look like Edward from Twilight

Most Helpful Girl

• It just depends on the guy, sometimes I go for the rugged look, and sometimes the pretty boy. It just depends on the guy and how it suits him.

• Stupid f***ing child

• the hell is your probem broseph?

• I understand where this girl is coming from. I'll use me an example. I have a natural baby-face (look @ my age), so me endorsing a super-bad-ass look wouldn't fit. Girls would look @ me in the face & think "he's trying too hard". lol

What Girls Said 8

• The rougher look, If he's too pretty boy Cullen he lookes too much like a boy.

• Rough and rugged! Yeah, I like facial hair, farmer tans and rough hands, but that is just me.

• I personally like the "rougher" look!

• David. All the Way.

• someone in between

• well I don't think edward is hot at all so I'm going to say rugged. but I don't like a lot of facial hair, just stubble

• i wasn't saying the beard just that he can grow one

• alot of guys cant

• well if I'm going to be shallow and choose, I would choose the one who can

• i like the rougher look, except I prefer him to shave, not a fan of facial hair. I don't like the pretty boy look or a body builder/gym addict either. just as it comes please :)

• Not as much the look as the personality with the look.

What Guys Said 3

• Rugged, not rough. A MAN among men.

I think the intrigue with Vamp boy is his dark mystery and the bit of danger he presents. Girls flock to that but real women like the rugged handsome and passionate men like David Beckham.

I know this because most of my clients are female and most of my friends are female.

While I'm sure you could find women who are attracted to boyish looking guys, I would hazard a guess to say that a fair majority of women are leaning more towards the David Beckham kind of man.

• You know it's not either-or. Viggo Mortenson and Johnny Depp are two examples.

• Both. I mean, women like both. Not all women like both, but as collective, its probably about equal either side. I've mostly met girls who are into the latter.

Though I wouldn't like using the example of Edward. He looks like a junkie, man. And Beckham's a damn pretty boy, what's wrong with you? With his foffy hair and his soft cheeks, hahaha. But you know, Tom Jones got about as many crazed female fans as David Bowie.