Ladies, what type of clothing do you like to see on a guy?

What kind of shirts, pants, shoes, etc etc.

0|0
7|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just about anything, I would prefer no skinny jeans though.. I'm sorry if I offended guys who wear them or girls who like them on guys. I just don't like it much on guys. Button up shirts look nice to me though

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• meh, I'm a jeans and converse kind of girl. I am also partial to a guy in a nice button up shirt. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Whatever they look good in! It has to fit their personality though(:. I love snowboarding so I'm pretty big into the snowboard/skater style with the Nike kicks and relaxed style. Button up shirts with sleeves rolled part way up always look good. Plaid button ups look good too. Not a fan of polos. Pacsun is a great place to look!

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I like guys with black & grey jeans, a nice red and black checked shirt and a black leather jacket

0|0
    0|0
  • A guy in black. I lovvvve a guy in black...

Any shirt is chill, as long as it doesn't make the dude look like a di ck. And I don't like colorful polos...at all. I like normal button ups though. Black or white.

Baggy jeans I think look good with a belt, and if they're at the normal waistline.

I like vans shoes or skater like shoes...I think they look good with baggy jeans.

I HATE stupid look athlete shoes. They match NOTHING.

0|0
    0|0
  • think express

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.