Are Khakis in "style"?

Khakis are my favorite thing to wear. I really don't like jean shorts or those colorful checkered ones that I see teens wear.

They usually extend past my knees, and they look like what Khakis are supposed to look like.

Are they "in? Are they good looking on a guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't think they look awful if they are like these link

but if they are like old guy ones, don't wear them, and its good to wear a variety so maybe invest in a few pairs of jean shorts

• Yeah it's those kind...thank you for the advice.

• I know when to wear jeans as well don;t worry. It's just nice weather is all. I'm very much a spring and summer person.

• lol that's good and me too :)

What Girls Said 2

• If that's the way you roll then that's fine, but those are in style when the weather is warmer not in the middle of February.

• It's in the upper sixties at the moment so Spring is right around the corner...That's why I'm asking.

Thank you for your answer.

• Sorry its just freezing cold where I live lol

• It will most likely change as well, it is Oklahoma after all lo. I just like to wear them when I get the chance.

• khakis are always in...go for it.:)

What Guys Said 1

• They are OK. Not in or out.