Guys, be honost how many of you have worn make-up/girls clothing?

the question says it all ;-)

Well I'll begin with myself I guess..

I've never worn girls clothes but I have put on make up...

One of my close female friends who is like a sister to me said I have really long eyelashes and pretty eyes for a guy(gee thanks) lol anyway she was curious what my eyes would look like with eye liner and all that junk.

So yeah... she did and after complimenting me on my eyes (even more weird) I looked in the mirror and strangely enough thought to myself "if I saw a girl with my eyes I would be all over that" Self-centered I know but hey lol

Just wondering if anybody else has any strange stories regarding the subject.

lol if girls want to come clean with dressing up as the opposite sex that's fine too I just didn't consider it at first because it isn't as socially awkward for them to do it as it is with men

Most Helpful Girl

• KISS, Marilyn Manson, David Bowie, and loads of other musicians have all wore make-up.

What Girls Said 6

• I bet you looked sexy in it! XD

• LMAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST QUESTION AND DESCRIPTION I'VE SEEN SO FAR AHAHAHAAHAHAH :p

• glad to have entertained you! lol

• When I'm lazy or tired, I just hang out in guy sweats and a big college sweatshirt. Super comfy (:

• I've dressed up as a guy before! does that count? lol xD

I love you for this xDD <3

• Why do I find the fact that you put eye make-up on slightly alluring?

• Well... females that are into Final Fantasy are also slightly alluring lol

• lol I wear guys sweats all the time because they are super comfy :)

• so is it wrong for a guy to wear a basic jean skirt because it is very comfy for the male?

What Guys Said 8

• A guy friend of mine wears coverup and "guyliner". Someone always makes fun of him, but his girlfriend is one of the most attractive girls I've ever seen! But she is very, very open-minded. Good luck finding a girl like that tho. Personally, I don't mind it. I actually think that sometime in the future it will be socially acceptable for guys to wear makeup. And most guys will. It makes you attractive by highlighting your features whether or not you are a female. Men wearing makeup is synonomous with homosexuality, and the majority of guys don't want to attract other men. Until it becomes seen as both homosexual and heterosexual, its generally not acceptable.

• To be honest I have never worn womens clothing and never had the urge to wear womens make up or clothing because iam not a homosexual, well except for heels I wore when I was a kid just to see if I could walk in them, I could but it was hard. cudos to all the ladies who wear heels. and as for the eyelashes guys naturally have longer eyelashes then women its in our genetics

• lol if a man decides to try on womens clothing or make up that doesn't mean he is a homosexual... I heard that its something of a release for most people that do try it. I mean I have many female friends that wear their BFs jeans and shirts around the house and they aren't homosexual lol

• Did you type fagget or actually homosexual? Cos there's a whack confusing censor, hahaha

• Pretty much every day =D

• is that difficult for you? Do people give you a hard time for it in the UK? I feel like Americans wouldn't be very tolerant of it... Don't worry I'm not critisizing you, I have respect for you for having the courage to do what you want!

• Thanks ^^ And hmm. I wouldn't say I had it harder than anyone else. I used to sh*t kicked in by gangs of up to twelve guys, maybe 2 or three times a week. I got pretty f***ed up at times. But I wouldn't necessarily say it was 'cos I wore girlie clothes or makeup - I just stand out a bit, you know? And Northern Ireland, because of the ceasfire between the Paramilitaries, is run riot with constant crime and violence. So I'm just an easy target, you know?

• But I'd say yeah, people aren't tolerant of it at all. Anytime I go anywhere people either point or stare or laugh or hurl abuse at me. But I don't even notice it anymore, you know? I don't even hear it. Just people I'm with remark on it, and I'm like, 'What're you talking about?'. Hahaha. 'Oh that, nahh. Backround noise, big lad. C'mon.'

• haha I have. I sort of found myself in Kesha makeup and a dress last weekend. and I danced it up.

don't ask.

• i wear a skirt almost daily. I love the comfort and the room it provides me. nothing frilly just your basic jean or cordoroy skirt.

• I did once... when I was two.

• I have in the privacy of my own home. I like the way it makes me feel and lets me get in touch with another side of myself. Of course I've had two good lesbian friends tell me I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body lol. so for me it's not about sexual orientation but more about how it makes me feel. Oh and I wear guys sweats all the time too cause yea, they are comfy.. :)

• Never.