Is there any good way to wear my hair up?

This is a picture of me with my hair up: link

I never go out of the house looking like that because I don't think it's flattering at all. Is there any flattering up-do for me, or do I have such a prominent jawline that nothing would work?

Sorry, this question is more for the girls. I couldn't think of anyone else to ask. : )

Most Helpful Girl

• styles with pieces of hair framing your face would look best because your face is long

megan fox

link

but with more hair framing your face

link

this would look prefect

link

• I love the last link. Thanks!

What Guys Said 4

• Aww, I don't think you have such a bad jaw line. You have PRETTY features & you look REALLY CUTE in that picture! Anyway, ever thought about a french braid? It puts the hair up while somehow framing the face similar to how it would down...

• That's a good idea. I always thought braids were pretty. Thanks. : )

• Yeah, VERY pretty & they look sophisticated. No problem...

• long flowing hair covering the ears and parted in the center is the best way to impress a guy and anything else is pretty disappointing

• It doesn't look that bad.

• lol your the sister of that girl kittysaurs aren't u. didn't you leave or "die". that's what I heard. I'm not sure though

• Yes, I'm kittysaur's sister. I didn't die (obviously), but I stopped coming on here often when I started my internship. So, I guess you could say I left.

• Oh yes, that. Not my best moment, I'm sorry to say.

I'm glad you told me the truth. Thank you for your honesty.

• yep

and np. yw

What Girls Said 2

• oh! I think you're really pretty!

you look like almost any hairdo would suit you well. especially the one in the link b^_^d

• i think it looks alright in the pic, but you could also try a messy bun, they usually look good on most people