Have you ever found a scar on you and you don't remember or even know how it happened

or where it came froml?

I have one on my arm lol, its little, but I just noticed it and its so weird to me ... I have no idea when I would of got that.

Hmmm.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, it happens to loads of people.

We often injure ourselves but don't feel pain and so don't notice the scar when it heals.

(See examples of where guys have shot themselves in the head with a nail gun, and didn't notice.)

What makes it really crazy though, are those kooks who find scars they don't remember receiving, and conclude that it must have happened while they were on board a space ship...

Man, there's crazies everywhere...

What Guys Said 4

• Nah, I remember all my scars. Oh wait, no there's one on my foot that is kinda faded, but I don't remember what was the cause :P probably when I was a kid playing like a kid. Shit happens.

• Yea I noticed one on my penis that I must have overlooked. It freaked me out at first but it must just be a circumcision scar I never noticed. No worries.

• i got one on my knuclke few years ago never knew it was there

• Yeah, one above my knee.

What Girls Said 5

• Half of the scars I have on my arms and legs, I honestly have no idea where they came from.I kind of get mad though because when I see the scar it's like damn! another one.I try hard to keep myself scar free but it never works that way lol.

• Yes...cuts are sometimes on my hands and I have no idea why.:(

• yup, on my eye lid, 2 on 2 different fingers

• yea I have a scar on my thumb and I have no idea how I got it.

• yeah sometimes.