Do you have any birth marks?

Where is it/Where are they?

How many do you have?

Are you self conscious about it?

Is it shaped like something? (Like you know how people find potato chips that look like things lol)

Most Helpful Girl

• I've got a very small birthmark at the back of my left thigh, right near the top. I like it because it's in a slightly naughty place that only certain people will ever see. ;)

What Guys Said 3

• I have one. It's a small dark circle on one of my butt-cheeks.

I don't think about it anymore.

• yea I have em on both my arms...they go basically all the way down em

• I have 666 on my head.

What Girls Said 4

• I only have one and its on the right side of my butt cheeck and its kinda centered you can say and I'm not self concious about it because no one can see it only me but when I wear boyshorts/hipsters it doesn't cover it all its maybe about the size of a normal index nail and its pink but very light can't really see it because I'm really pale although I'm hispanic

• Birthmarks I don't have,but I do have a bunch of beauty marks.

It looks kind of like connect the dots on my face once I think about it but no biggy.

• Yeah I've got one, its on my elbow, it looks like a cornflake. nope I'm not self conscious about it. I also have this weird one above my left boob, everyone in our family has one, its just a small circle

• Yea one on my upper right thigh its shaped like a turtle (I just took off my pants to see what it shaped as lol) naw I'm not self conscious about it.