Is it true more & more guys are wearing Makeup?

I know male movie stars/rock stars/models do it, but I keep hearin reports just average guys are doin it too.

I also see those cosmetics in men's stores...

What's your opinion about this?

How do you feel about guys wearing makeup and do you find it attractive or a turnoff?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I actually quite like a guy wearing eyeliner... only if he's cool enough to carry it off though. But if he pushes to lipstick and mascara that's taking it a bit far for me. lol

What Girls Said 4

• Oh my God. It's Backstreet Boys all over again.

I think make-up on a guy is "gay". But oh well, if he likes it, he's welcome to be my dress up doll.

Just a hint, no normal girl has sex with their dress up dolls. Maybe pansexuals...just maybe.

• I don't mind if a guy wants to cover his blemishes a bit---- but eyeliner and mascara-- the whole shabang is a turn off. I'm not a fan of the emo/grunge look. lol, unless they're just joking around and let me doll them up for fun-- then it's hilariously acceptable :D

• Unfortunately it's true. Huge turn off.

• ugh I hope not. definite turn off

What Guys Said 2

• I feel I fit into the rockstars category =] I mean, 'professional musician' at least.

I haven't met another boy who wears makeup. I've maybe seen some guy in eyeliner at a gig but that's it, I'm the only one I've met. If more fellas are doing it though, I'll approve - I think its great. A good 'f*** you' to the whole enforced machismo lark, too.

• Not really, don't know where you heard that.