Old girlfriend's clothes?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for a little over three months now. In his previous relationship, he only was with her for one month. Now, we spend all the time we can together, and we've both lost our virginity to each other. The only thing that bothers me is that he still wears clothes that he borrowed from his ex girlfriend. Her volleyball t shirts and sweat pants. I don't think he knows I know that they're hers, but it bothers me that he still has them and wears them regularly. How can I tell him that it bothers me and ask him not to?

Most Helpful Guy

• just tell him you don't like it, and ask him nicely to please stop wearing them, but if he stubbornly objects after you tell him how you feel about it, you might have to start wondering y he wont? don't worry though, unless he still likes his ex more then you he'll stop wearing them because of how you feel about it

What Guys Said 5

• Just tell him. Realize, though, that he can decide to ignore you; his clothes, his call.

• lol? that's just weird haha

than get him a new t and sweat pants

• Clothes are clothes. That's so funny though. haha

• omg, your eyes ! ahhhh lol

• It shouldn't bother you, you should sort that out with yourself.

What Girls Said 1

• give him something of your to wear, a pair of yur sweats and a hoody/top