What should I wear with these shorts?

link

so I have these shorts but they're too short ...i was thinking tights but what type?the lacy material or just black..idk...and what top would look nice..btw I don't want to look slutty..i wanna look casual..

and shoes?all I have are converse,vans etc I'm not really the heels type of girl but I'd be willing to buy flats

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say just black tights with your converse. That will look cute and stylish yet casual. The shorts have a cute waistline, though, and you could maybe even do a black belt, but put it with a tee or cute casual top, or even a tank that's not too long so some of the waist line shows. You'll look AWESOME...

What Guys Said 4

• These shorts in the link do not look slutty at all. As long as they are not showing part of your bum, it is OK. But of course, if you are comfortable wearing shorts.

Personally, what I feel is, either you wear something that is meant to be worn alone or don't wear it.

• Just a t-shirt of a compatible color.

• Can't see them, link just takes me to some website with a ghastly layout, hahaha.

White denim though, it says. Which is lej. I'd say wear 'em with lace tights - I've got a pair of dark denim shorts that're short that I wear with black lace tights, its not slutty ^^ White lace would go well with white denim though - like white wine and white meat, haha. You'll be a vision.

• you can't "look slutty". there's no defintion for looking slutty. its how you act. you think if I wore a muscle shirt and shorts. id "look slutty" no. we're doing that because it feels good. not for your enjoyment. however, if I was I was a man whore and dressed that way. then you could say I was "looking slutty" but I'm not. you're just simply trying to put an outfit together. YOU CAN NOT "LOOK SLUTTY"

• Ok let me replace that word instead of slutty...too revealing...thanks

• good!

• with those shorts. sandals most likely. you really wouldn't want to do tennis shoes with those and since you don't wear heels, flats are your only other option aside from sandals. but since I myself don't like flats. id go with sandals

What Girls Said 3

• link

Go for tights like these. BTW those are shorts are so cute!

• Cute shorts.

Not so sure about white...I guess I'd have to actually see it to determine which type. I've seen more people wearing denim shorts with lacy or just black tights

• a navy blue tank or t shirt would look really cute and classy