Makeup or no makeup...what do guys prefer?

there's this guy...my crush...who stares at me a lot, I stare back too, I have never worn any makeup in my life...but I'm getting the hint that he has a crush on me...so is it okay if I don't wear any makeup...are guys okay with that, or should I wear a little bit?

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys prefer girls who look good and make the best of their appearance. Look how you wanna look. I don't know any guys that would look at a good looking girl that is wearing a decent amount of normal makeup and be turned off. And if you are one of the lucky girls who do look good and appealing without makeup, then that's your thing and if he's attracted he'll be attracted. Stop worrying about if guys prefer minor details and just be confident and rock your style

What Guys Said 5

• Makeup=Sexy

There's not a women on the planet who would look worse when her make-up is done correctly. I don't know how it's done or how much. That's different for every face.

• No makeup!

• i like make up, makes a girl look nicer

• minimal make up...i prefer natural girls not too flashy and showy girls...

• No makeup or little makeup. Definitely not a lot.

What Girls Said 1